Donate to help a 3 year old with Stage IV cancer

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Psalm 150

"Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his might heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
PRAISE THE LORD."

------------
this is not a suggestion.

this is a command.

If you are a follower of Christ, you are to be praising the Lord with everything you have, in everything you do.
There are MANY ways to praise.. also put into song by Carmen, on the CD R.I.O.T (righteous invasion of truth).
7 ways to praise- towdah= sacrifice, yadah= lift your hands, barouch= to bow, shabach= the shout, zamar= to play an instrument, halell= rave and boast.

so you see.. no matter your circumstances, no matter your strenth or weakness, you can glorify and praise the Lord.

and my prayer is that, in everything I do, I am praising Him.
doing what He would do
being who He wants me to be.
Because that is what I was created for.

Christian: a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ.

If I am not following His word, what good is my faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment